Thank you for visiting Cashback,me or the Cashback,me mobile application (together the “Cashback,me”)– UAE Largest Cashback Site Cashback,me. (“We”, “Us”, “CashBack.me” or “Our” where such expression shall unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns). By using the various services available on the CashBack.me Platform (“Services”), you consent to these terms, guidelines and supplemental terms provided to you for the Services that you use (collectively, “Terms”) and CashBack.me efforts to improve every User’s experience on the platform. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the service provided by us through the Website and the App (“Platform”, “Website”).We will also notify our registered members of material changes (if any) to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at the time of signing-up or by placing a pop-up on our website/mobile application(s). Be sure to visit this page periodically to review the most recent version of the Agreement.
Our Cashback Service allows users who register on the Platform (“Members”) and therefore create an account with us (“Account”) to earn cashback by making purchases from the retailers listed on Our Platform (“Retailers”). To qualify for cashback, the Retailer must confirm that the Member’s purchase is tracked, genuine and successful (constituting a “Qualifying Transaction”), and your resulting cashback must be received by us (becoming “Cashback” as a result). The earned Cashback can be transferred directly to the bank accounts only after reaching the minimum limit of threshold set by Us.
A transaction is termed to be a qualified transaction where, the user is redirected by CashBack.me to the Retailer’s platform /Website making a valid and subsisting purchase after which the Product/service is duly delivered, and the refund/return period has also expired.
In the event that the Retailers do not track a transaction using their affiliate tracking system, then such sales might not be paid to CashBack.me, and hence any due or expected cashback from these sales will also not be paid to the Member.
Becoming a Member
If You are a natural person, (i) as a condition to Your use of the Platform, You must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older; and (ii) by visiting the Platform or accepting these Terms and Conditions, You represent and warrant to CashBack.me that You are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to use the Platform and agree to and abide by these Terms and Conditions; provided however that if You are a parent or legal guardian of a person younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age, You are permitted to access and use the Platform for the purposes of procuring the Services, on behalf of such persons. You must register for the Cashback Service using accurate and current information about yourself – including your correct name, address and any other requested details. If you are asked for, and provide, details of a bank account or other payment mode details through which you wish to receive the pay-outs (your “Cashback Receipt Method”), you (a) must ensure that you are, and remain, fully entitled to use that Cashback Receipt Method, and (b) confirm that you wish to receive cashback through that Cashback Receipt Method. You should keep this information updated through your Account. We reserve the right to discontinue or temporary put on hold any payment methods listed on Our site, be it Bank Transfer or Wallet/Gift Card.
Cashback/Reward and Referral Fees
After a Member successfully completes a Qualifying Transaction, and once we have received the resulting Cashback/Reward for that Qualifying Transaction, we pass that Cashback/Reward to the Member through his/her Cashback Receipt Method.
Please note that there are various circumstances in which a transaction with a Retailer may not constitute a Qualifying Transaction, or Cashback/Rewards may not result from it. This is also true for a Qualifying Referral. The Member understands that all transactions made by him/her are not with us, but with the individual Retailer. Our help pages provide further information about these circumstances. Further, from time to time Retailers may increase or decrease the commission paid – in which case the cashback/Reward offer illustrated on our Platform may be incorrect/outdated. By default, your applicable transactions will be credited in line with the commission reported to us by the Retailer, which may be more or less than the advertised rate. We shall not be liable for any difference in the expected cashback/reward by the Member and the actual Cashback/reward received by the Member.
When we have traced a paying, Qualifying Transaction to your Account, we will credit your Account with a ‘pending payment’. Once the Retailer confirms the transaction, the payment will be marked as ‘validated’ – as soon as the payment is released by the advertiser. If the goods are returned or the sale reversed or amended by any means, then the cashback/reward payment will not be made. Apart from the Retailer, it is also mandatory for the members to intimate CashBack.me about any returns or exchanges for which they might have earned cashback/reward unduly.
Whether a transaction shall qualify as a Qualifying Transaction (including cashback through a Qualifying Referral) shall be at the sole discretion of the Retailer or Us and the Member understands and agrees to the same. We shall not be held responsible if the Retailer fails to report a sale to us or does not qualify a transaction as Qualifying Transaction. Further, we shall not be responsible in the event due to some technical or other errors we cannot trace a sale back to the Member and does not qualify the transaction as a Qualifying Transaction or a Qualifying Referral for any reason whatsoever. Whilst we will endeavour to recuperate non-payments from the Retailer, the decision of ourselves, the Retailer or Retailer’s tracking agent shall stand final. Whilst we will try and recuperate missing commissions, at any point as well as, we reserve the right not to chase missing commission claims, particularly where no purchase has been made.
Further, in the event that the Retailer feels that the purchase is not genuine for any reason whatsoever and we do not receive any Cashback/Rewards for the transaction, the Member will not receive any Cashback/Rewards.
When a Member sends us an enquiry on missing cashback/reward via raising a ticket, our system would check if the user had an exit click from our Platform for that store on the date mentioned by the user. If no exit clicks can be tracked, then the Member will be indicated that they did not click via our website to earn cashback/reward prior to the sale. All exit clicks to stores are saved in the database for cross reference on adding cashback/reward values. Where a commission enquiry has been successfully paid by a Retailer, you may receive a lower amount than expected; this is due to the amounts received by ourselves possibly being lower than the original claim. We do allow you to raise a query with us. If a Retailer still hasn’t paid a manual commission claim after a period of six months, then we reserve the right to close the enquiry claim. All payment for Missing Cashback/Reward is only applicable in instances when retailer/advertiser makes the payment.
We reserve the right to reclaim or make balance adjustments accordingly where it has been established that any credit has been applied in error. This will include but is not limited to transactions where the credit is not genuinely due or payment for any credited transaction has not been received from a Retailer or its agencies and/or misuse or fraud. This can include transactions which are already marked as payable or validated in your Account, or for transactions which have already been paid over to you by Bank Transfer, Gift Cards/wallets or any other payment modes as We may introduce from time to time. In all such incidences, Cashback.me has the right to recover all unduly paid cashback/rewards which the member is not entitled to earn, through legal proceedings.
The User while raising a pay-out request, shall ensure choosing the withdrawal method (Bank Transfer, Gift Card/wallet, etc.) containing the correct credentials and if the customer provides incorrect details and we process the pay-out(s), we shall not bear any liability against the same. Such, negligence shall be seen as the User’s error.
There are various circumstances in which Cashback/Rewards will not be payable to the Member, and will be forfeited by us, these could be, without limitation:
- where the cashback/reward payment that we receive is not attributed to a Qualifying Transaction or associated with an Account (such as where the Member is not logged-in to our Platform when making the relevant purchase)
- the transaction to which the Cashback/reward relates is cancelled after it has been entered into (whether under the right of cancellation that applies to some sales.
Our help pages provide further information about these circumstances.
You can withdraw/redeem your validated cashback/rewards when you have attained the minimum cashback/reward threshold in your Account. In the event the Member decides to close the Account with us, and if at such time of closure, the validated Cashback/rewards in your account is less than the minimum threshold limit set for your account then the entire amount will be forfeited. If the validated Cashback/Reward in your account is touching or is more than the minimum threshold limit set for your account, then you can request payment of the same via any of the Cashback/Reward Receipt Methods. We have the discretion to forfeit any such validated balance showing on your Account for the reasons provided elsewhere in this Agreement.
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Platform (including the material which is contributed by Members or Retailers) are owned by, or licensed. Copying material from our portal may seem easy but is illegal and strict actions would be taken against the User/visitor under applicable laws. Therefore, no-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the Platform, or any of the material which is found on the Platform unless properly licensed to do so by us.
By uploading or including any material on the Platform, a Member expressly grants:
- to Us a non-exclusive license (including the right to grant sub-licenses) to use, reproduce and distribute that material through our Cashback/Reward Service and any other interactive services through which we or our sub-licensee make the Cashback/Reward Service (or a service based on our service) available; and
- to other Members (through us, under the license referred to in a. above), the non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to view the relevant material.
We are not a party to any transactions with Retailers, and are not the seller or supplier of any of the goods or services that they make available. Thus, we do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to the sellers of those goods or services.
Accordingly, we have no control over or responsibility for:
- the quality, safety, or legality of those goods or services available from Retailers; or
- whether the Retailer can or will supply and pass good title to any goods or services.
Members should exercise no lesser degree of caution in entering into transactions with Retailers than they would when entering into a similar transaction offline. To the extent that the Applicable Law permits, You release Us, Our Agents and employees from all liability arising out of or in connection with any transactions with Retailers, including (without limitation) all claims and demands relating to uncompleted or completed transactions with Retailers, or goods or services offered for sale or supply, or actually sold or supplied, through or in connection with any transactions with Retailers.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Members access to our service, or parts of it, if in our reasonable view the said Member or Account appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
Members must not enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction with a Retailer or to gain Cashback/Rewards (a) by providing personal information of someone else, or a payment method which they are not entitled to use, (b) by deceptively or unfairly exploiting a Retailers’ offering including but not limited to creating fake or unauthorized referral links, or (c) in breach of any terms and conditions applied by Us or the Retailer to that transaction. We reserve the right to forfeit any pending payments or validated payments from the Member’s Account in case of such misuse of our service by the Member.
It is each Member’s obligation to ensure that any material posted by him/her or associated with his/her Account:
- is not defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene the Applicable Law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, information technology, copyright, trademark and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy);
- must be accurate and fair in relation to the feedbacks of Retailers
- does not advertise any goods or services.
If you see or experience anything on Our Platform that appears to infringe any of the above requirements, We would like You to inform Us by contacting us.
Each Member acknowledges that we are entitled, but not obliged, to withdraw any material, which appears – based on information received from third parties or other Members – to be in breach of this Agreement.
Contact from third parties
If anyone contacts us in relation to material or transactions associated with You or your Account, then you agree:
- to provide all reasonable information and assistance as required by Us, in connection with responding to that contact; and
- to respond promptly and accurately to it, should We pass the message to You for a response.
Operation of our Cashback/Reward Service:
We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend aspects of the Cashback/Reward Service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal, security, technical or commercial reasons to do so. We will endeavour to give You 30 (Thirty) days advance notice before taking such action, except where it is necessary to take earlier action for security reasons or because of technical difficulties which would otherwise adversely affect our service. There may also be times when the Cashback/Reward Service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by Us or on the Internet; We will, however, use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee continuous access to the Cashback/Reward Services or any of the content that appears on it.
Nevertheless we shall inform the Users about service unavailability, system maintenance or server down on our Portal and shall keep such situations to arise to the bare minimum.
Nevertheless, we shall strive to ensure that any periods or situations such as service unavailability, system maintenance or server down would be pre-informed to the Member.
For security or other reasons, we may require you to change or update password or other information which facilitates access to the Cashback/Reward Service; however, we will never ask you for Your password via email, telephone, or any other means other than through the Platform. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any additional identifying information.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The content and material from or through the Platform are provided “as-is,” “as available,” with “all faults”, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, freedom from error, and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and Our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for Your use of any information or servic. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, We and Our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, savings, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation and limitation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between CashBack.me and you. This Platform and the products, services, documents, content and materials and information presented would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Us through the Platform or otherwise shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this Agreement. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing a form or document is disclaimed.
- We warrant that the Cashback/Reward Service will be provided with reasonable care and skill with the intention of meeting our specifications for the Cashback/Reward Service, but we cannot and do not guarantee that the Cashback/Reward Service will meet your requirements.
- We shall be liable as expressly provided in this Agreement, but shall have no other obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability: Subject always to sub-Clause d. below, we shall be liable for direct loss or damage only, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise, and whether caused by its act or omission or that of its employees, agents or subcontractors.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise
- (A) for any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits; (B) any errors in or omissions from the Platform or any services or products obtainable therefrom; (C) the unavailability or interruption of the Platform or any features thereof; (D) your use of the Platform; (E) the content and materials contained on the Platform; (F) or any delay or failure in performance beyond our control or any of our affiliated parties.
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising, whether through non-supply or late supply of the Cashback Service or other non-performance of this Agreement or otherwise.
- Except as expressly stated elsewhere in this Agreement, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by Applicable Law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have liability to you or any other person in respect of material contributed by Members, transactions (or non-transactions) with Retailers, or any activity or communication relating to such material or transactions.
The provisions of this Clause shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with (a) any breach of this Agreement by You or through Your Account, or (b) any transaction with a Retailer.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. You and CashBack.me are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This Agreement, and our relationship with you and each Member, is governed as per the Indian Laws. You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with this Agreement.
Keeping this Agreement
We don’t separately file the individual Agreements entered into by Members when they register for the Cashback Service. You can access it at www.Cashback.me. Please make a durable copy of this Agreement by printing and/or saving a downloaded copy on your own computer.